1. Great Grandpa’s College Point Manhattan
- 2 ozStarter Sugar Shine
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- maraschino cherry, garnish
Add the Starter Sugar Shine, sweet vermouth, the Angostura bitters, to a mixing glass with ice, and stir until well-chilled. Strain into a rocks glass / coupe. Garnish with a maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
2. Bloody Spark
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 3 ounces Spark Basil Vodka
- 1 1 ⁄4 cups tomato or V8 juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcester sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish <- nix this
- Pinch black pepper
- Celery for garnish
In a pitcher, combine Spark Basil Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcester sauce, Tabasco Sauce, horseradish and pepper. Pour into glasses filled with ice, and garnish with a stalk of celery, pickle, lemon or whatever else tickles your fancy. Enjoy!
- 1 oz Brandy
- 1 oz Clutch Coffee Liqueur
- Top off with half and half or cream
Fill an old fashioned glass with ice. Add Brandy and Clutch Coffee Liqueur, top off with half and half Enjoy!
4.Headlight on sunset drive
- 1 oz Headlight Vodka
- 1 ½ oz cranberry juice
- 1 ½ oz orange juice
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve
Fill a tall glass with ice, then pour in the Headlight Vodka. Add the cranberry juice and orange juice and stir everything together. Garnish with a lemon wedge to serve. Enjoy!